Thanks to The Answer Sheet for the tip.
- Curious Spin From Jeb Bush Camp on Scott’s Signature of Voucher Expansion
- Rick Scott Signs Voucher Expansion Bill; Will FEA Make a Legal Challenge?
- Perhaps It is Republican Cuts to Bright Futures Scholarships Which Provides the Best Argument Against Florida Voucher Expansion
- #StopJebNow Hashtag Being Used By Conservative Activists to Defeat Common Core
- Mike Archer on On Florida’s School Grade Pause and It’s Politicized Board of Education
- bob james on On Florida’s School Grade Pause and It’s Politicized Board of Education
- Bob Sikes on About Those Teachers in Jeb Bush’s TV Spots
- Rian Meadows on About Those Teachers in Jeb Bush’s TV Spots
- Judy on Florida BOE to Local School Boards: Raise Property Taxes to Pay for Our Charter School Priorities
- What lessons can early education offer K12 policymakers? edweek.org/ew/articles/20… #EWopinion 2 hours ago
- .@EdWeekTeacher: Teacher Pay Starts Low, Grows Slowly, Is Generally Awful, Report Says bit.ly/1ni3r1X #teaching #education 3 hours ago
- Video collection offers wide swath of pedagogical approaches on personalized learning: edweek.org/tm/articles/20… 3 hours ago
- Two lawsuits in La.: One on #commoncore adoption ( bit.ly/1npN7eO), the other over testing ( bit.ly/UnYDwm) ᔥ@StateEdWatch 3 hours ago
- 253,971 hits