Thanks to The Answer Sheet for the tip.
- Charter Schools’ USA Hillsborough Facililities Will Not Be Shuttered This Year…But
- Can Florida Teachers and Public School Advcates Look to the Harbinger of Hawaii?
- It’s Called Backdoor Legislation, Senator Gardiner, and the Florida Constitution Says You Can’t Do It
- One Florida Community Complains About TOO MANY Charter Schools Opening
- harry on Step Up For Students’ Shameless False Narrative on SB 850 Lawsuit
- Dave on Step Up For Students’ Shameless False Narrative on SB 850 Lawsuit
- Tamarac Talk (@TamaracTalk) on Charter Schools USA Big Money Efforts to Influence Florida Policy
- annettealaine on BREAKING! Three Charter Schools USA Facilities Marked For Closure For Illegal Oversight Practices in Tampa
- annettealaine on Charter Schools USA Savage Public Relations Campaign to Shield Themselves From Scrutiny
- Thanks to all participants! Next #ewedchat will be Wed., Oct. 15. Follow @EWedchat for news about all upcoming chats. Have a great night. 9 hours ago
- RT @OnSpecEd: Folks, this has been a great convo. I'll be pulling out good tweets for a blog post tmw. Tx again for your time and comments!… 9 hours ago
- RT @TechySpEdMath: A6 Great sites like @sharemylesson or @BetterLesson offer #ccss resources you can modify or adapt. #ewedchat 9 hours ago
- Q6: RT @OnSpecEd: Are there places online (or elsewhere) where #specialed teachers can share tips with others on CCSS and IEPs? #ewedchat 9 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 264,528 hits