- Chris Guerrieri on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- okeducationtruths on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- Mike Archer on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- Hannah on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- rsolnet on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- Reduce attrition in urban schools by listening to the teachers: blogs.edweek.org/teachers/class… #EWopinion ᔥ@Larryferlazzo 19 minutes ago
- .@PoliticsK12: U.S. Senate Set to Vote on Child-Care Bill Aimed at Bolstering Program Quality bit.ly/1izGv9c #edpolitics 33 minutes ago
- RT @PoliticsK12: .@afhyslop says only 3 states so far are correctly implementing SIG strategies. And neither @usedgov nor states want to lo… 38 minutes ago
- .@splcenter report: "Bad news is ignorance remains the operative word when it comes to #civilrights movement..." blogs.edweek.org/teachers/teach… 43 minutes ago
- Jersey Jazzman: New Jersey’s Teacher Evaluation AKA “Operation Hindenburg” wp.me/p2odLa-7jE 21 minutes ago
- Big Money Pushing for Vouchers in Florida wp.me/p2odLa-7jz 1 hour ago
- Marc Tucker on the Failure of Test-Based Accountability wp.me/p2odLa-7iD 2 hours ago
- RT @DreaMcCoy: #Chicago teen poets have a powerful message for "Mr. Wreck-It" Rahm huff.to/1ghZeqP #LTAB2014 @DianeRavitch @KarenLew… 9 hours ago
- 219,262 hits
Tag Archives: choice advocates
Moving to the forefront of the parent trigger battle is former California Sen. Gloria Romero. Now the president of her state’s chapter of Democrats for Education Reform, Romero felt the need to offer her analysis of parent trigger’s defeat in Florida. … Continue reading
Education Week’s Sean Cavanagh is writing in a new niche blog, Charters and Choice. His post today on Michelle Rhee offers some new takeaways. First of those is that Rhee’s support for vouchers is limited: I was curious about Rhee’s views on this … Continue reading