- sherribrown1956 on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- Chris Guerrieri on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- okeducationtruths on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- Mike Archer on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- Hannah on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- Indiana's Draft vs. the Common Core: A Comparison of Math Standards bit.ly/1iAb52B #curriculum 12 minutes ago
- RT @PoliticsK12: House kicks off charter school hearing, you can watch it here: edworkforcehouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.ph… 14 minutes ago
- .@TJaxSays: To prepare students for global innovation age, we need to invest in this type of education: blogs.edweek.org/edweek/global_… #EWopinion 21 minutes ago
- .@PoliticsK12: House K-12 Leaders Work on Bipartisan Charter School Bill, Sources Say bit.ly/1dQlQ0B #edpolitics 26 minutes ago
- Kansas High Court Rules in Favor of Funding Public Schools wp.me/p2odLa-7kW 4 minutes ago
- Fact-Checking Eva’s Claims on National Television wp.me/p2odLa-7mr 32 minutes ago
- FairTest Reports Growing Movement Against Excessive Testing wp.me/p2odLa-7me 33 minutes ago
- RT @teka21bat: Noah Gotbaum: Who Are the Real Victims of Eva Moskowitz's "Success Academies"? wp.me/p2odLa-7mo via @DianeRavitch 57 minutes ago
- 219,300 hits
Tag Archives: michael belica
From Gradebook’s Jeff Solochek: A national advocacy group that in recent years has pressured Florida lawmakers to adopt the controversial “parent trigger” school takeover plan will not push that initiative again in 2014. Instead, StudentsFirst will spend its political capital … Continue reading
Only in the twisted world of for-profit charter schools and their political handmaidens is this possible. From Sarasota Herald-Tribune reporter Gabrielle Russon: Principal Justin Matthews eagerly awaits Monday’s groundbreaking ceremony as he looks to further expand the biggest charter school in … Continue reading
Yesterday’s passage of the Florida house’s version of parent trigger legislation is already drawing defensive posturing by it’s most publicized advocate, Parent Revolution. Writes Marcos Restrepo in The Florida Independent: According to a California-based organization backing Florida’s controversial “Parent Trigger … Continue reading