- Cathy Fuentes-Rohwer on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- sherribrown1956 on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- Chris Guerrieri on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- okeducationtruths on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- Mike Archer on Do I Belong in the Network for Public Education?
- What is the teacher's role in Number Sense? @LindaGojak breaks it doesn in our #EWwebinar: bit.ly/ElementaryCCMa… 0 minutes ago
- The fact that we're asking students how they found the answer is what makes it a "problem" bit.ly/ElementaryCCMa… #EWwebinar #math 1 minute ago
- For K5 students, @LindaGojak suggests using Number Talks to develop computational fluency: bit.ly/ElementaryCCMa… #EWwebinar 5 minutes ago
- We don't "teach" the math standards. We embed them into the lessons says @LindaGojak: bit.ly/ElementaryCCMa… #EWwebinar 6 minutes ago
- Bipartisan Bill Proposes Curbing Federal Testing Mandates wp.me/p2odLa-7m9 1 hour ago
- United Opt Out Will Meet in Denver March 28-30: Join Them! wp.me/p2odLa-7mz 2 hours ago
- NC Charter with Only 33 Students Gets Waiver from Law wp.me/p2odLa-7lZ 2 hours ago
- Philly Schools Offer Parents a Choice: Go Charter or Stay in Schools with No Resources wp.me/p2odLa-7mu 2 hours ago
- 219,344 hits
Tag Archives: Michelle Bachmann
I suppose I should admit to seeing myself as an oddball. When compared to my friends whom have joined me in opposing the corporate/test-based reform movement, I enter the battle with a different resume. While its true I’m a public school … Continue reading
A teaching colleague from Washington mentioned in one of the FB pages I help administrate – Save Our Schools Florida – that she admired the activity on our page. When she told us about what they were beginning to do … Continue reading
SOS March Organizer Anthony Cody takes issue with Arne Duncan’s brazen takeover of the nation’s schools in a clever, poignant way: Our Department of Education is still making rookie mistakes by trying to drive reform with Behavior Bucks. Perhaps they should … Continue reading
In a March 24 interview, GOP presidential candidate, Michele Bachmann told blogger Shane Vander Hart this in response to a query about No Child Left Behind and the role of the federal government in education: “I am not a fan … Continue reading
While teachers across the nation are gathering together to raise awareness of the danger that standardize testing poses on the nation’s school, has an unlikely champion emerged? Republican candidate for President, Michelle Bachmann, was taking questions on the Scott Hennen … Continue reading