Both Leslie Postal in the Orlando Sentinel and AP reporter Gary Fineout are saying that Rick Scott has just signed SB 85O which will expand Florida’s school voucher program. Fineout writes that Scott’s signature would “trigger a legal challenge from the Florida FEA. Scathing Purple Musings predicted last week that Scott would sign the bill on a Friday to minimize response from Charlie Crist. Crist’s Democratic Party opponent Nan Rich will be sure to blast Scott’s decision.
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on What’s Up With the Simultaneous Slams of Romney By Newt and Huck?
- son j on What Do The Bewildered, Frightened Faces of Soldiers Engaged in Turkey’s Coup Tell Us?
- harissalobo on The Moral Equivalence Which is Lost on the Media
- 335,559 hits