Both Leslie Postal in the Orlando Sentinel and AP reporter Gary Fineout are saying that Rick Scott has just signed SB 85O which will expand Florida’s school voucher program. Fineout writes that Scott’s signature would “trigger a legal challenge from the Florida FEA. Scathing Purple Musings predicted last week that Scott would sign the bill on a Friday to minimize response from Charlie Crist. Crist’s Democratic Party opponent Nan Rich will be sure to blast Scott’s decision.
- Emerson on Why I’m Changing My #NeverTrump Ways
- LiliMoM on What Do The Bewildered, Frightened Faces of Soldiers Engaged in Turkey’s Coup Tell Us?
- Betty Peters on Fake Photo of Crowd Protesting Against the Coup in Turkey Appears
- Emerson on What James Comey Said in Sandy Berger Case in 2004
- Kotavu on BREAKING: FOX News Reports Conflicting Evidence Exists to Original Media Narrative in Minnesota Police Shooting
- 333,463 hits