- Jailed Turkish Journalist Derya Okatan is in the 14th Day of Her Hunger Strike
- Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- REPORT: Jailed Turkish Journalist Derya Okatan in Hunger Strike
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on What’s Up With the Simultaneous Slams of Romney By Newt and Huck?
- 335,997 hits
Popular TagsAcademica accountability appropriations arne duncan Bill Montford california Charlie Crist charter schools charter schools in florida Charter Schools USA cheating Chiefs for Change choice common core standards DOE donald trump don gaetz education education reform Erdogan FCAT FEA FLDOE Florida Florida Board of Education florida education florida education reform bill florida governor florida republicans florida school reform bill Florida schools Florida students florida teachers Foundation for Excellence in Education Gerard Robinson high stakes testing Indiana Jeb Bush John Legg john thrasher Jonathan Hage Marco Rubio market based reform merit pay michelle rhee National Resolution on High-Stakes Testing NCLB No Child Left Behind obama pam stewart PARCC Parent Revolution Parent trigger Patricia Levesque Pearson privatization race to the top republicans rick scott sb736 school board School Choice school grades school reform schools Step Up For Students steve wise teachers teacher unions tea party testing Texas tony bennett Vouchers Will Weatherford