Bob Sikes was once a trainer for the New York Mets – including the legendary 1986 club. He is now a high school science teacher and lives near his Florida hometown. He writes passionately about education reform with an emphasis on whats happening in Florida. This long time conservative Republican departs from his party roots on education and union issues. Bob Sikes is still a fiscal conservative and considers himself to be a Tea Party follower. He sees teaching as a noble public service profession that’s under attack. Sikes feels that our schools and children will be harmed if we continue along our current path toward privatization. He considers himself to be an independent voter in Florida and a Republican in national races. He’s seriously following the developments in the Middle East and is a staunch defender of Israel. Sikes will occasionally offer comments about the Mets that nobody cares about.
- LiliMoM on What Do The Bewildered, Frightened Faces of Soldiers Engaged in Turkey’s Coup Tell Us?
- Betty Peters on Fake Photo of Crowd Protesting Against the Coup in Turkey Appears
- Emerson on What James Comey Said in Sandy Berger Case in 2004
- Kotavu on BREAKING: FOX News Reports Conflicting Evidence Exists to Original Media Narrative in Minnesota Police Shooting
- State of Florida withdraws from Common Core’s PARCC consortium | Blount County (BC) Public Record on PARCC, Pearson, Tony Bennett and Jeb Bush’s Chiefs for Change
- 333,397 hits