- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 338,029 hits
Tag Archives: al qaeda
Writes Caroline Glick in RealClear Politics: The PLO is disoriented, panicked and hysterical. Speaking to Newsweek this week, Saeb Erekat, PLO chief Mahmoud Abbas’s chief conduit to Israel and the Americans, complained that since President Donald Trump was sworn into … Continue reading
While it was predictable that President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey would blame the so-called FETO terrorist organization run by cleric Fettulah Gulen in his Pennsylvania compound for the assissination of the Russsian ambassador earlier this week, he knows that … Continue reading
One of the more outside the box meetings President-Elect Donald Trump had yesterday was with Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii). A critic of the Obama administrations handling of Middle East conflicts, the Washington Post reports: Trump’s meetings on Monday included Rep. … Continue reading