- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,463 hits
Tag Archives: class size amendment
Selective Data and Outrage from the Bush Foundation Discredited By Those “Devious Plans to Undermine Class-Size Amendment”
Writing for Jeb Bush’s Foundation for Excellence in Education, Mike Thomas bemoans Florida’s class size amendment as a “$30 billion mistake.” What sounded good on a ballot turned chaotic when implemented to the letter of the law. We now have … Continue reading
The editors of the Daytona Beach News Journal have a fair and even-handed opinion piece on the class size amendment debate going on in the state legislature, but they get one critical fact wrong. And it is one which Floridians … Continue reading
Calling it a “citizens initiative,” former for republican state senator Paula Dockery criticized the republican-dominated legislature for it’s “stonewalling” amendments voted on by taxpayers. Dockery said this in the Lakeland Ledger: When attempts to place the “reducing class size” amendment … Continue reading