- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,294 hits
Tag Archives: crony capitalism
Florida TaxWatch is a reliable tool of the state republican establishment and all things charter school, but they don’t falsify numbers. So let’s take a look at FTW’s review of Rick Scott’s proposal for education facility projects: Fixed Capital Outlay – … Continue reading
The Northwest Florida Daily News which serves a three-county republican stronghold takes a sober look at Common Core Standards and the role that former Florida governor Jeb Bush has played. After dryly pointing out “Common Core isn’t really going away in … Continue reading
Among the far-reaching efforts of Florida’s republican legislators to expand privatization of education during the latest session was to place on the ballot a repeal of the Blaine Amendment. The Blaine Amendment has been in the cross-hairs of Republicans since the … Continue reading