- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,155 hits
Tag Archives: david coleman
Education policy junkies know that when they hear the words of Patricia Levesque, she is talking for her boss, former Florida governor Jeb Bush. Levesque is Bush’ top policy advisor for his two interchangeable non-profits – Foundation for Florida’s Future … Continue reading
Jeb Bush’s Ties to Common Core’s “Rampant Cronyism,” that’s a “Form of Political and Social Corruption”
The latest example of conservative disdain for Common Core comes from the managing editor of the Federalist. Joy Pullman, an education research fellow at the Heartland Institute, names….names of ten who are cashing in. Her conclusion of what’s becoming a … Continue reading