- Autumn Moon on “The final quarter of the year is known as testing season”
- Anti-Tallahassee on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Rory Robinson on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Dawn Vroombout on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Autumn Moon on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- When will state boards of education review their standards? blogs.edweek.org/edweek/state_e… 25 minutes ago
- .@PoliticsK12: Where Would Hillary Clinton Stand on the No Child Left Behind Act? bit.ly/1Gqroht #edpolitics 26 minutes ago
- Finance Chief Builds Strong Case for K-12 Investment bit.ly/1H5TV9t #education 35 minutes ago
- Partisan Hurdles Ahead on K-12 for Some GOP Governors bit.ly/1H5TTON #education 35 minutes ago
- Vicki Cobb: More Good Reading for Students Who Refuse the Tests wp.me/p2odLa-9Oc 19 minutes ago
- Read With Care: Washington Post Editorial Board Endorses Rahm wp.me/p2odLa-9Oa 26 minutes ago
- Wow!! 18 Million Page Views! wp.me/p2odLa-9O4 46 minutes ago
- MUST-READ! Chicago Principal Writes Scathing Letter to Parents in Support of Opting Out wp.me/p2odLa-9NC via @DianeRavitch 10 hours ago
- 300,387 hits
Tag Archives: Dennis Bakkee
From a Tampa Bay Times story by Lisa Gartner: It depends on whom you ask. The Imagine School at St. Petersburg is, according to parent Roderick Dunson, a place he and his wife “prayed to our God that our child … Continue reading
Public education activist and parent Julie Delegal has a letter the edition in this morning’s Florida Times-Union in which she effectively maps out two main points. First, the governor and legislature are not doing its constitutionally duty to fund its … Continue reading