- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,155 hits
Tag Archives: DOJ
Here We Go! Activists Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Vote in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan
H/T: John Sexton at Hot Air: The New York Magazine story by Gabriel Sherman offers this: Last Thursday, the activists held a conference call with Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and campaign general counsel Marc Elias to make their case, … Continue reading
Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee Failed to Adequately Challenge Eric Holder’s Nomination in 2008
Let’s take a trip back down memory lane, shall we? It’s November 2008 and the election is over. President-elect Obama’s nominations for his cabinet are going through the senate confirmation process. Hillary Clinton, a surprise nomination as Secretary of State, is … Continue reading