- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 336,798 hits
Tag Archives: Fernando Zulueta
Sometime after July 8, 2011, Academica boss Fernando Zulueta decided to transfer the non-profit corporation he used to promote his for-profit charter school empire to someone else. Between then and April 3rd of this year, an agreement was reached to … Continue reading
If Florida’s legislators are ever shamed into ending their charter school favoritism, Miami Herald reporters Kathleen McGrory and Scott Haisson will have played a role. The two investigative journalists were joined by colleague Shiaa Sen last weekend in a story which exposed the policy of double-dipping federal … Continue reading