- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,603 hits
Tag Archives: FSA assessments
While Lutz republican senator John Legg is justifiably being complemented by many teachers this morning for the improvements to Florida’s test-based accountability system he managed in SB 616, he subtly revealed that Jeb Bush still holds far too much sway … Continue reading
Nobody really knew that Tampa republican senator Tom Lee felt as he did on Florida’s high-stakes testing regime until yesterday when he took to the senate floors made these comments during debate on SB 616: Senator Lee: We’ve gotten an … Continue reading