- Anti-Tallahassee on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Rory Robinson on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Dawn Vroombout on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Autumn Moon on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Flip Flopping the Core: Live by the Sword… | Omaha Sun Times on “Jeb’s Base Is Insiders and Lobbyists”
- #EWopinion: President Obama promises to veto newest #NCLB bill. blogs.edweek.org/edweek/educati… 4 hours ago
- Following N.J. hazing scandal, ex-football coach reinstated as teacher: blogs.edweek.org/edweek/schoole… 4 hours ago
- The D.C. voucher program is at the center of a fiscal fight (again): blogs.edweek.org/edweek/campaig… 4 hours ago
- Have we entered a new era of teacher recruitment? blogs.edweek.org/topschooljobs/… #ewopinion 5 hours ago
- MUST-READ! Chicago Principal Writes Scathing Letter to Parents in Support of Opting Out wp.me/p2odLa-9NC via @DianeRavitch 2 hours ago
- A Reading List for Students Who Refuse to Take the Common Core Tests wp.me/p2odLa-9O2 2 hours ago
- RT @wadekoehler: RT @ProfKoehler: Normal Community High School students plan a walkout regarding PARCC exams tinyurl.com/l8b955r @DianeR… 2 hours ago
- Chris Whittle, founder of failed Edison Schools, now leaving latest venture, for-profit private school Avenues: wsj.com/articles/educa… 2 hours ago
- 300,193 hits
Tag Archives: Fund education now
They tried this last year, too. But this time, Jeb Bush’s top lobbyist lieutenant Patricia Levesque will be bringing in an equally loathsome group for a sham press conference. From Florida Watchdog reporter William Patrick in Bush’s Foundation for Florida’s Future … Continue reading
Getting little play in this year’s Parent Trigger bill is the so-called parent notification clause. Parent advocacy group, Fund Education Now, sees the danger in Carlos Truillo’s bill for families and children who choose fine arts: March 21, 2013, Orlando, … Continue reading
The media is not as fawning as it one was for Jeb Bush and his years as the nation’s most influential education reformer. He used to draw solo pieces. But not in today’s State Impact article by John O’Connor. The former Florida … Continue reading
From FundEducationNow: Orlando, Florida… FundEducationNow.org, a leading parent-driven statewide education advocacy group, issued the following comments today regarding the Florida Department of Education’s release of the 2012 FCAT 2.0 Grades 9 and 10 Reading and FCAT Writes scores: “As mothers … Continue reading
Writes Kathleen McGrory in the Miami Herald: It was one of the session’s hardest-fought battles. On one side: a coalition of disparate, but determined parent groups. On the other: former Gov. Jeb Bush and the powerful school-choice lobby. With the … Continue reading