- Jailed Turkish Journalist Derya Okatan is in the 14th Day of Her Hunger Strike
- Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- REPORT: Jailed Turkish Journalist Derya Okatan in Hunger Strike
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on What’s Up With the Simultaneous Slams of Romney By Newt and Huck?
- 336,052 hits
Tag Archives: hedge funders
Step Up for Students Touts Pro-Charter School Study Financed by Walmart and Charter Schools USA Boss
With it’s last five of its last six posts written in support of the for-profit charter school industry and fresh off its weekend effort to smear a local school board who rejected them, Step Up for Students’ blog, redefinED no … Continue reading
From the conservative Weekly Standard come this little blurb about the Czar’s – and eventually the Bolshevik’s – efforts to control the Vodka industry. I couldn’t help but see the parallels to today’s school reform movement. The bold print parentheticals are mine. … Continue reading
Quickly emerging as one of the nation’s most important education writers, Walt Gardner cautions that America should be concerned that billionaires are investing so much in education policy. Referencing the recent donation of NYC mayor Mike Bloomberg and others to save the … Continue reading