- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on What’s Up With the Simultaneous Slams of Romney By Newt and Huck?
- son j on What Do The Bewildered, Frightened Faces of Soldiers Engaged in Turkey’s Coup Tell Us?
- harissalobo on The Moral Equivalence Which is Lost on the Media
- 335,539 hits
Tag Archives: hedge funders
Step Up for Students Touts Pro-Charter School Study Financed by Walmart and Charter Schools USA Boss
With it’s last five of its last six posts written in support of the for-profit charter school industry and fresh off its weekend effort to smear a local school board who rejected them, Step Up for Students’ blog, redefinED no … Continue reading
From the conservative Weekly Standard come this little blurb about the Czar’s – and eventually the Bolshevik’s – efforts to control the Vodka industry. I couldn’t help but see the parallels to today’s school reform movement. The bold print parentheticals are mine. … Continue reading
Quickly emerging as one of the nation’s most important education writers, Walt Gardner cautions that America should be concerned that billionaires are investing so much in education policy. Referencing the recent donation of NYC mayor Mike Bloomberg and others to save the … Continue reading