- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,678 hits
Tag Archives: hold harmless
As the week begins, the republican-dominated Florida Senate is still characterized as having a “willingness” to go slowly on accountability provisions in Senator John Legg’s SB 616 testing reform bill. They are recognizing that the state’s new FSA tests are … Continue reading
During yesterday’s Senate Appropriations Committee hearing, and quick little sidebar away from the microphones occurred between four senators. The sponsor of the senate version (SB 616) of high-stakes testing reform, Senator John Legg was huddled with Senator’s David Simmons, Bill … Continue reading