- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,155 hits
Tag Archives: Kentucky
Via Shane Vander Hart has this from Restore Oklahoma Public Education: The “Resolution To Protect Oklahoma’s Education System” was passed today (January 18, 2014) by the Oklahoma GOP Committee during their regular meeting. This resolution records the will of the … Continue reading
It’s come to this in New York: To say John King Jr. is New York’s embattled education commissioner is an understatement. A statewide teachers’ union is making plans to take an unprecedented no-confidence vote against him. New York State United … Continue reading
Boy, that was fast. It took only a few hours for US Chamber of Commerce CEO Thomas J. Donahue to respond to conservative columnist George Will’s shredding of Common Core and its proponents. Will called out the Chamber and others … Continue reading