- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 342,091 hits
Tag Archives: Lawsuit for failure to fund education
unprecedented education cuts by Florida legislatures have prompted Marion County School Board to vote for a four-day week. While students in many parts of the world attend school for up to six days a week, students in Marion County, Florida, … Continue reading
Kathleen Haughney reports: TALLAHASSEE — The Florida Education Association will announced legal action Monday in response to laws passed this spring by the state Legislature and signed by Gov. Rick Scott. The group has previously said it would likely sue … Continue reading
Florida School Boards Association executive director Wayne Blanton was interviewed by the Daytona Beach New-Journal. He discussed the possibility of a lawsuit aimed at Governor Rick Scott and the legislature for failing to fund education as per the state’s constitution. It would … Continue reading