- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,873 hits
Tag Archives: Medicare
Apparently Step Up for Students Patrick Gibbons does: We could “Medicarize” education by offering education insurance for every K-12 child. Let’s just call the program “Educare” and imagine it was passed under the Educational Premium Insurance for the Children Act, … Continue reading
Dick Yarborough reporting last week included this tidbit about Charter USA’s attempt to open a school in Cherokee County, Georgia: In Miami-Dade and Broward counties, the (Miami) Herald reported, almost two-thirds of charter schools are run by management companies, which charge fees … Continue reading