- Jeb’s Sense of Entitlement, Arrogance on Display in Criticism of Marco Rubio
- Marco Rubio: “I’m Going to Say it Again”
- Marco Rubio Breaks with Jeb Bush, Says Arne Duncan Does Not Have the Authority to Grant NCLB Waivers
- Has Jeb Bush Used Money From His Education Foundation to Pay for His Presidential Bid?
- Ayn on Marco Rubio Breaks with Jeb Bush, Says Arne Duncan Does Not Have the Authority to Grant NCLB Waivers
- Bob Sikes on Marco Rubio Breaks with Jeb Bush, Says Arne Duncan Does Not Have the Authority to Grant NCLB Waivers
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Marlene O’Toole: Convenient Shill for Florida Republican’s Failing Education Record
- Bob Sikes on Has Jeb Bush Used Money From His Education Foundation to Pay for His Presidential Bid?
- Charlotte Greenbarg on What Did Donald Trump Just Say Is “Not Worth It?’ (UPDATES)
- 327,144 hits
Tag Archives: Michelle Bachmann
I suppose I should admit to seeing myself as an oddball. When compared to my friends whom have joined me in opposing the corporate/test-based reform movement, I enter the battle with a different resume. While its true I’m a public school … Continue reading
A teaching colleague from Washington mentioned in one of the FB pages I help administrate – Save Our Schools Florida – that she admired the activity on our page. When she told us about what they were beginning to do … Continue reading
SOS March Organizer Anthony Cody takes issue with Arne Duncan’s brazen takeover of the nation’s schools in a clever, poignant way: Our Department of Education is still making rookie mistakes by trying to drive reform with Behavior Bucks. Perhaps they should … Continue reading
In a March 24 interview, GOP presidential candidate, Michele Bachmann told blogger Shane Vander Hart this in response to a query about No Child Left Behind and the role of the federal government in education: “I am not a fan … Continue reading
While teachers across the nation are gathering together to raise awareness of the danger that standardize testing poses on the nation’s school, has an unlikely champion emerged? Republican candidate for President, Michelle Bachmann, was taking questions on the Scott Hennen … Continue reading