- Anti-Tallahassee on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Rory Robinson on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Dawn Vroombout on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Autumn Moon on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Flip Flopping the Core: Live by the Sword… | Omaha Sun Times on “Jeb’s Base Is Insiders and Lobbyists”
- #EWopinion: President Obama promises to veto newest #NCLB bill. blogs.edweek.org/edweek/educati… 7 hours ago
- Following N.J. hazing scandal, ex-football coach reinstated as teacher: blogs.edweek.org/edweek/schoole… 7 hours ago
- The D.C. voucher program is at the center of a fiscal fight (again): blogs.edweek.org/edweek/campaig… 7 hours ago
- Have we entered a new era of teacher recruitment? blogs.edweek.org/topschooljobs/… #ewopinion 8 hours ago
- MUST-READ! Chicago Principal Writes Scathing Letter to Parents in Support of Opting Out wp.me/p2odLa-9NC via @DianeRavitch 5 hours ago
- A Reading List for Students Who Refuse to Take the Common Core Tests wp.me/p2odLa-9O2 5 hours ago
- RT @wadekoehler: RT @ProfKoehler: Normal Community High School students plan a walkout regarding PARCC exams tinyurl.com/l8b955r @DianeR… 5 hours ago
- Chris Whittle, founder of failed Edison Schools, now leaving latest venture, for-profit private school Avenues: wsj.com/articles/educa… 5 hours ago
- 300,215 hits
Tag Archives: NAEP scores
So NOW its about the funding. From Leslie Postal in Sentinel School Zone: Former Gov. Jeb Bush sent out a press release this afternoon lamenting the state’s flat NAEP scores and calling for higher standards to boost performance that had … Continue reading
Even during the aftermath of the Atlanta cheating scandal, APS’s former superintendent Beverly Hall continued to defend the district’s academic record. Not so fast says Binghamton University Professor Lawrence C. Stedman: The Atlanta Public Schools system has been rocked by … Continue reading