- Jailed Turkish Journalist Derya Okatan is in the 14th Day of Her Hunger Strike
- Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- REPORT: Jailed Turkish Journalist Derya Okatan in Hunger Strike
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on What’s Up With the Simultaneous Slams of Romney By Newt and Huck?
- 336,052 hits
Tag Archives: New Mexico
After hundreds of New Mexico high school kids walked out of common core inspired, state-mandated tests last week in protest, a perfect storm of education policy manifested in a state district courtroom. Scathing Purple Musings referred to this same Associated … Continue reading
Jeb Bush’s Chiefs for Change continue to run into trouble with their implementation of his policies around the country. In New Mexico, embattled education boss Hanna Skandera is facing rejection. Meanwhile, the New Mexico senate voted to do away with the … Continue reading
New Mexico Ed Boss – With Close Ties to Jeb Bush – Overrules State Commission in Favor of Another Bush Foundation Donor
From an Associated Press story in the Santa Fe New Mexican: New Mexico education chief Hanna Skandera, overruling the state Public Education Commission this week, will allow a new all-online charter school to open in the fall. The Albuquerque Journal … Continue reading
A fascinating survey from the College Board is getting significant play from the education media. Joy Resmovits reported yesterday of the survey’s interesting focus on what swing state voters were saying about education policy. So did Education Week reporter Alyson Klein … Continue reading