- Emerson on Why I’m Changing My #NeverTrump Ways
- LiliMoM on What Do The Bewildered, Frightened Faces of Soldiers Engaged in Turkey’s Coup Tell Us?
- Betty Peters on Fake Photo of Crowd Protesting Against the Coup in Turkey Appears
- Emerson on What James Comey Said in Sandy Berger Case in 2004
- Kotavu on BREAKING: FOX News Reports Conflicting Evidence Exists to Original Media Narrative in Minnesota Police Shooting
- 333,868 hits
Tag Archives: non-bid contracts
Plenty of other stuff though: According to the indictment, from Feb. 1, 2006, until March 11, 2007, Garcia and others conspired to defraud EPISD by securing a $450,000 sole-source contract under false pretenses. The indictment specifically alleges that Garcia provided $5,000 … Continue reading