- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on What’s Up With the Simultaneous Slams of Romney By Newt and Huck?
- son j on What Do The Bewildered, Frightened Faces of Soldiers Engaged in Turkey’s Coup Tell Us?
- harissalobo on The Moral Equivalence Which is Lost on the Media
- 335,539 hits
Tag Archives: non-bid contracts
Plenty of other stuff though: According to the indictment, from Feb. 1, 2006, until March 11, 2007, Garcia and others conspired to defraud EPISD by securing a $450,000 sole-source contract under false pretenses. The indictment specifically alleges that Garcia provided $5,000 … Continue reading