- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 338,264 hits
Tag Archives: non-bid contracts
Plenty of other stuff though: According to the indictment, from Feb. 1, 2006, until March 11, 2007, Garcia and others conspired to defraud EPISD by securing a $450,000 sole-source contract under false pretenses. The indictment specifically alleges that Garcia provided $5,000 … Continue reading