- Jeb’s Sense of Entitlement, Arrogance on Display in Criticism of Marco Rubio
- Marco Rubio: “I’m Going to Say it Again”
- Marco Rubio Breaks with Jeb Bush, Says Arne Duncan Does Not Have the Authority to Grant NCLB Waivers
- Has Jeb Bush Used Money From His Education Foundation to Pay for His Presidential Bid?
- Ayn on Marco Rubio Breaks with Jeb Bush, Says Arne Duncan Does Not Have the Authority to Grant NCLB Waivers
- Bob Sikes on Marco Rubio Breaks with Jeb Bush, Says Arne Duncan Does Not Have the Authority to Grant NCLB Waivers
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Marlene O’Toole: Convenient Shill for Florida Republican’s Failing Education Record
- Bob Sikes on Has Jeb Bush Used Money From His Education Foundation to Pay for His Presidential Bid?
- Charlotte Greenbarg on What Did Donald Trump Just Say Is “Not Worth It?’ (UPDATES)
- 327,135 hits
Tag Archives: political
Education commissioner Pam Stewart has provided much-needed calm in Florida’s education universe. Rick Scott probably wishes he had her in place all along instead of ideologues Gerard Robinson and Tony Bennett. But Scott would probably admit that those were the … Continue reading
Imagine for a minute that the opposite is true and that the United States abruptly switched from a flat tax to the federal tax code we have now? Frightening huh? Yet this is essentially what the nation’s two top education policy-makers … Continue reading
Orlando Sentinel writer, Aaron Deslatte takes the next step in capturing the real story of the state’ education battles. Deslatte’s poignant column, “Campaign Could Turn On Whether GOP is Starving Schools – or Remaking Them” effectively encapsulates the policy, politics and the rhetoric. TALLAHASSEE – Has … Continue reading
Writing in The New American, Michael Tennant caught this odd little admission that Secretary of Education Arne Duncan made during a recent webcast: During the course of the webcast, in which Duncan answered questions submitted via Twitter, the No Child … Continue reading
In what should be an embarrassment to former Florida governor Jeb Bush, one of his much ballyhooed Chiefs for Change has jumped ship. Tennessee Education Commissioner Kevin Huffman’s decision today to seek an NCLB waiver from Arne Duncan is a … Continue reading