- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 338,741 hits
Tag Archives: SB 1512
Dr. Rosa Castro Feinberg: With Best Wishes to Valentin: Conflicts Between ESOL and Florida Voucher Law
Reprinted in its entirety with permission from Dr. Rosa Castro Feinberg In respond to my columns, Julio Fuentes, President & CEO of the Hispanic Council for Reform and Educational Options and board member for Step Up for Students (SUFS), has … Continue reading
The Senate version of voucher expansion serves as a stunning rebuke of SFO agent, Step Up for Students, and one which will keep it from expanding and further enriching its executives. Lynn Hatter explains in WFSU‘s website: Sen. Bill Galvano (R-Bradenton) … Continue reading