- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,875 hits
Tag Archives: state’s rights
There are few conservative commentators with the juice that Red State‘s Erick Erickson has. In a post this afternoon, Erickson clearly distinguished the clear differences between the education policies of presidential candidates Mitt Romney and Rick Perry. Erickson sees that Romney … Continue reading
The CATO Institutes Andrew J. Coulson has been engaging op-ed debate with NCLB architect Sandy Kress, a former member of the Bush administration. Within Coulson’s piece, he makes the point (and an important one we should all be making) that … Continue reading
With news today that Tennessee is considering seeking a No Child Left Behind waiver, word comes that the US Department of Education will seek to “enforce” the law if it is not restructured by the current congress. A number of states … Continue reading