- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,155 hits
Tag Archives: students
(What follows is a re-publish of my March 27, 2011 post titled Batman and Robin Starring in “Pay No Attention to that Model We’re Ignoring.” To understand the context it was written, the reader should know that I wrote this during the spring … Continue reading
On Sunday school reform’s grande dame, Michelle Rhee published an opinion piece in support of the DREAM ACT, a controversial amnesty bill for immigrants. No child should be forced to live in the shadows and hide their identity, nor should any teacher … Continue reading
Rick Scott’s pretty pleased with himself will all the ed reform measures he’s signed into law. He wrote this in an Orlando Sentinel op-ed piece last Monday: With these pieces of legislation, we open doors of opportunity for students with disabilities, create … Continue reading
One of the few things that both sides of the educationdebate will agree upon is the need for parents – especially those who are economically disadvantaged – to be more involved in their children’s learning. Bruce Diamond, a Civics Engagement … Continue reading