- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 342,091 hits
Tag Archives: tax watch
The editors of the Daytona Beach News Journal have a fair and even-handed opinion piece on the class size amendment debate going on in the state legislature, but they get one critical fact wrong. And it is one which Floridians … Continue reading
St. Lucie County Superintendent of Schools, Michael Lannon isn’t happy with Florida’s school grade system. From reporter Kelly Tyko of Scripps Treasure Coast News: “The manipulated testing, judging and accountability culture that has developed in Florida is now so greatly … Continue reading