- Emerson on Trump Utters the Deal Breaker
- dolphin on Derya Okatan Enters 9th Day of Her Hunger Strike in a Turkish Jail
- dolphin on Was Turkish Journalist Ahmet Sik Working on a Piece that Would Cause Upheaval in Erdogan’s Ruling AKP Party?
- Denise on Not so fast, Betsy!
- Charlotte Greenbarg on Not so fast, Betsy!
- 341,463 hits
Tag Archives: technology
Perry Chiamamonte of FOX News reports that “states are learning the cost of Common Core is uncommonly high.” States will spend up to an estimated $10 billion up front, then as much as $800 million per year for the first … Continue reading
Publishing company, turned education giant Pearson has been in the news of late. Not all of it good. Unless that is you are an investor. Here’s a June post from Interactive Investor: You don’t have to be high-tech to capitalise on … Continue reading
The corporate education reform movement responded quickly to the Matt Ritchel’s New York Times story which illustrated the shabby and incomplete performance of technology-based education. While not mentioning his own damning quote, Tom Vander Ark dismisses Ritchel’s piece as “rear-view mirror … Continue reading