- Autumn Moon on “The final quarter of the year is known as testing season”
- Anti-Tallahassee on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Rory Robinson on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Dawn Vroombout on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Autumn Moon on Stewart Claims All Clear, But Is Her Senate Testimony Credible?
- Want to make a big impact? Take a judo lesson: blogs.edweek.org/edweek/on_inno… #ewopinon 11 minutes ago
- Charters & Choice News Roundup: Unions vs. School Choice bit.ly/1H6E4Ya #charters #education 22 minutes ago
- Math, Science Gender Gaps Wider Among High Achievers, Analysis Shows bit.ly/1GqG4x3 #education 32 minutes ago
- Tucson's ethnic studies courses don't violate that state ban, Arizona chief rules: blogs.edweek.org/edweek/learnin… 34 minutes ago
- Las Vegas: What Happens When Reform Is Not Reform But Destruction? wp.me/p2odLa-9zL 57 minutes ago
- Denisha Jones: Beware the Education “Reformers” Who Co-Opt the Language of the Civil Rights Movement wp.me/p2odLa-9De 1 hour ago
- Vicki Cobb: More Good Reading for Students Who Refuse the Tests wp.me/p2odLa-9Oc 2 hours ago
- Read With Care: Washington Post Editorial Board Endorses Rahm wp.me/p2odLa-9Oa 2 hours ago
- 300,431 hits
Tag Archives: Walton family
Washington Post reporter Bill Torque takes a close look at the DCPS budget and notes there’s a serious difference between Michelle Rhee’s budget and that of her successor, Kaya Henderson. One of the more striking line items on the operating … Continue reading
Writes Jim Turner in Sunshine State News: The failure of a single bill to reach the Senate floor — a controversial one that Insurance Commissioner Kevin McCarty claimed would lower workers’ compensation costs for businesses — doomed the “parent trigger” for … Continue reading
Florida Parent Groups Oppose Walton Family-Funded, Bush-Supported Bill to Increase Taxpayer Dollars to Privately Owned Charter Schools
Calling out Senator Steve Wise’s deceptively named , An Education Act, a coalition of parent activists say: “Against the backdrop of $4 Billion dollars in brutal cuts to traditional public schools made by the Florida Legislature, we strongly oppose the efforts of … Continue reading
Quickly emerging as one of the nation’s most important education writers, Walt Gardner cautions that America should be concerned that billionaires are investing so much in education policy. Referencing the recent donation of NYC mayor Mike Bloomberg and others to save the … Continue reading